Before you book
- Terms and Condition
1.Elite Auto Transport is licensed and bonded by the FMCSA and does agree to arrange to have your vehicle(s)
shipped on the dates required depending on the carrier/transports schedule. Elite Auto Transport
will assign an insured licensed reliable carrier/transporter to fill the terms and conditions of the agreement.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier/transporter's Bill Of Lading. Copies of which are available to sign upon picking up the vehicle(s).
The Bill Of Lading will then be the only agreement in effect along with the terms and conditions of the carrier/transporter assigned.
3. Prepare your vehicle for transport by removing all personal or valuable items. Auto carriers prefer you have less than a quarter tank of fuel because it greatly decreases the weight they carry and the
less weight they haul the better the fuel economy while driving from point to point. The less it costs
them the less it will continue to cost you!! It is a good idea to wash vehicles before the inspection report at pick up. This ensures the car’s condition is readily recognized before transit. It's also a good idea to disable any alarm system before transport.
4. Make sure the carrier inspects your vehicle. At pick-up, the driver should inspect the car for any existing damage.
They will footnote the damage on a VEHICLE CONDITION REPORT. They will
ask you to sign it and will hand you a copy of the report for your records. Keep this with you until the car is delivered.
5. Inspect the car to ensure there are no additional dings, dents or scratches.This is your only opportunity
to claim damage, so please take your time.
If any damage is claimed, make sure the carrier signs the condition report and make sure you retain a copy for your records.
6. If a carrier/transporter is sent to pick up the vehicle and it is not there, or cannot be picked up for any reasons,
the customer authorizes Elite Auto Transport to keep the Deposit as a service fee.
7. Elite Auto Transport must be noticed of any personal items you have in your vehicle. Trucks are weight limited and
are weighed in each state they travel across. They can be charged large fines in every state for being overweight.
Also, most companies will not insure any items inside the vehicle. It is usually best to send your car empty on a truck.
8. You may cancel your order at anytime; cancellations must be made in writing by email or phone. Elite Auto
Transport has no cancellations fee, if you cancel your order prior
to your vehicle(s) are assigned to a driver. If order is booked and then is cancelled after assigned to a driver, there is a service charge fee which you agree to be charged.